Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
All Urban Food Futures articles are published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
This means you can share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
More information at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/deed.en
Please follow the following guidelines when republishing our work:
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. If you do wish to make material edits, you will need to run them by us for approval prior to publication (email@example.com).
- You have to credit Urban Food Futures and include a link back to either our home page or the article URL . Our preference is a credit at the top of the article and that you include our logo (available below).
- You cannot sell our material separately, but it’s OK to put our articles on pages with ads.
- Images at Urban Food Futures come from fee repositories, and you need to credit them (as is done at the bottom of our articles). You can omit our images or substitute with your own.
- Extracts: you can run the first few lines or paragraphs of the article and then say: “Read the full article on Urban Food Futures” with a link back to the article.
- Print: articles can be published in print under these same rules. We would appreciate it if you would send an image of the republished article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translations: are technically a derivative under our creative commons license and so require author approval. Please email email@example.com for approval.